Located in the London suburb of Selhurst in the Borough of Croydon, this stadium was designed by Archibald Leitch and opened in 1924. It has hosted one international football match as well as games for the 1948 Summer Olympics. Part of the stadium incorporates a branch of Sainsbury’s. The stadium was shared by Charlton Athletic FC and then by Wimbledon FC.
The Whitehorse Lane stand houses our newly-refurbished executive boxes, whilst additional Premium Seating is in the Main Stand. Visiting supporters are situated in the corner of the Arthur Wait Stand.